Miss Universe 2012 from Las Vegas Nevada December 19th

Friday, August 26, 2011

Things that you can do by wearing the Miss Universe Crown by Ximena Navarrete


Ximena Navarrete and Fadil Berisha on Ximenas last shooting of her reign



It's amazing how you can change someone's life, how people listen to you and how you can make a difference. For me, getting to different countries with business men and government people, people who have the means to help and provide money to organizations, among other things, and tell them to help us because things are happening and be that messenger is best time than I could spend.

"I never imagined I could talk with the presidents prime ministers or governors, to help change situations and these are things that the band and the crown confer to you. When people see you when you feel like they listening to you, this power you have to say something good and change something, is the most valuable things you can give to the people.

For a year, Ximena bear both symbols and she said that is why she was motivated to continue despite the long hours of work and traveling.

"It's amazing, is a phenomenon that is created when people work for Miss Universe. Start the day smiling to people and this stir something positive, that motto has motivated me a lot and obviously I know the pride that I could give to my country just by wearing that crown. What I've discovered is the power of the crown and the sash to do something positive in the world, she said.

Work for organizations that fight AIDS was the leading work of Navarrete this year, work for which from the first day of reign had to be prepared so she can provide the correct information.

"Since I came to New York in addition to the interviews that I had to do, I started my course on HIV. You do not know how much I learned and to do so I get information to help more people because it’s just not enough when you have the band and the crown, now I can continue to do my job for my beloved country Mexico.

"HIV was the main topic (from her job as Miss Universe), but it worth it I will still be working with people with cancer, with orphans and with the Operation Smile Organization on the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Universe 2011 in Sao Paulo Brazil watch it here

Send this page to a friend